I have just started reading a book called "Why a curveball curves". This books talks about all different types of sports and whats the science behind these sports. It talks about all the science behind each sport and what it talks to be a good player in each sport. It has and talks about quotes from different great baseball players in the history of baseball. And how these great players got good at player their sport.
I really like reading this book. And of course since my favorite sport is baseball i automatically went right for the baseball chapter. In this chapter it talked about all the things in baseball. Such as hitting, fielding, base running, and more. It has quotes from great playing like babe ruth. Who is one of the greatest baseball players of all time. I liked comparing how i play baseball to the ways the book explains what and how your suppose to do to be good at baseball. That is what i like most about this book. I really like comparing myself to it.
No comments:
Post a Comment