Wednesday, March 20, 2013

teen angst naaah

     I have finishd reading the book Teen angst? Naaah by Ned Vizzini. And i really enjoyed this book. Books like this actually make me like reading a lot. this book was able to keep me interersted in it the whole time while i was reading it. I really liked reading about the authors life as he went through his teen years. This book actually made me laugh and smile at some points. And only some books that ive read in the past has made me do this. I definitely enjoyed this book a lot.
   When i was reading this book i really liked reading about the authors teen years. I though they were very interesting to read about. The author went through a lot during his life and some of the stuuf hes done ive done. And thats what made it so fun and interesting to read about. Thats what made me laugh about this book. Is reading about his life and all the stupid and dumb stuff hes went through. I also enjoyed how he would handle the problems and issues he got into. I enjoyed reading about all the decisions that he made in his life. I would think weather or not if i would have done the same thing of if i would have done something different. Thats what made this book fun . Comparing myself and my life to the author and his life.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to hear that you are enjoying this book. I would like to see some details about the story. From your blog post, I can not tell what this book is about or how you can relate. Be specific and give at least one example.

    ReplyDelete