Thursday, March 14, 2013

teen angst naah

     I am reading the book "TEEN ANHST" by Ned Vizzin. This book is about what the auther went through during his teens years. I am really enjoying this book. I like that the other goes through a lot of the things i go through in my life. it makes the book a whole lot more intresting. Reading about how another person goes through some of the things you go to and see how they deal with these things is really intersting. I really like reading about his perspective on things. It makes me look back on things and compare what he is going through to what i am goimng through and  what i went through.
     One of the things that ned goes through in the book is picking the high school that he wants to go through. I really liked this part of the book because this is something i went through. Im 7th grade i had to start thinking about all these high schools and which one i wanted to go to the most. Then in 8th grade the time came for me to pick the high schools that i wanted to go to the most. This was a very frustrating and difficult thing to do. I  was constantly thinking about different high schools and which one i wanna go to and which is school is better for me.I had so much to think about. I was going crazy. Thats why i enjoyed reading about how ned went through this decision and how he delt with it. I really lik reading this book. I looking forward to finishing it and reading more about Neds life.

No comments:

Post a Comment