Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The big field

     In the book Hutch loses his spot at shortstop to a new player Darryl. Hutch is movedd to second base and is not too happy about it. He doesnt feel like second base is an important enough spot for him. He alwasy used to the long through that he has to make but second base men dont really need to make the long through. Hutch always wants toe spot light and alwasy wants to be in the play.
     I know how it feels to be hutch. I love to play shortstop. And if i lost my spot at short stop to a better player than me . That would drive me crazy. I wouldnt be able to stand it. And nowing zhutch he would do anything to have his spot back just like i would. I would practice and practice to get better and better to earn my spot back. And on top if that his dad doesnt pay any attention to him. His relationship with his dad seems to drift futher and futher away. And on top of that the championship is coming up. I dont know how Hutch is going to handle all this. I wonder what hes going to do under all this presure he has on top of him. He loves to play baseball and alway wants to be in the spot light. but know that hes lost his spot i wonder how its going to work out for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment