I just started reading this book and I actually really like it. The kids in this book reminds me of me and my friends. How they talk and act reminds of myself. I can actually relate to this book a lot.
I am really enjoying this book. This is like one of the only books that made me laugh out loud. One of the only book that put a smile on face. The way the characters act and talk is funny. It makes me laugh and think of my self. I really like the way the other choose to write this book. I feel like I'm one of the characters in the book. I feel like I could fit in with them. I can wait to get farther in the book and see what happens. I find this book to be very interesting and the characters themselves are too.
Good paragragh
ReplyDeleteI am glad you are enjoying it. I would like to hear more about the book. What are they saying that reminds you of your friends? Why does it remind you of your friends? How do they act and talk funny? What are they saying? What is happening that you see yourself fitting in?
ReplyDeleteBtw-the author grew up in Park Slope, so you have that in common. He has more books if you are interested.