I am reading the glory days . It is about the life of bill Reynolds and about his glory days at playing basketball. Reynolds was a basketball star. He was a start in high school and a star in college. He was having fun and doing his thing but then it all ended. Just like that it was all over for him. And he wasn't able to handle that. It hit him hard because it all happened so quick.
This hasn't happened to me and I don't know if it will. But I love to play baseball just like Reynolds loved to basketball. So I can just imagine what it would feel like to have your career just end like that. I wouldn't be able to handle it. I would wanna play baseball so bad. I hope to play high school ball and hopefully I would be bales to play college ball. That would be a dream come true to me. And if it does come true and I'm at my high light of my career and then suddenly it's just all gone. I wouldn't know what to do with my self. So I understand what Reynolds is going through.
No comments:
Post a Comment