Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The million Dollar throw

Over the summer I read the million dollar throw. It's was about a kid named Nate who is in high school. Nate is a great quarterback. Nates family is going through some tough times and are having some money problems. But then Nate gets a chance to change that and win a million dollars for him and his family.
I think this book was actually really boring. I didn't like it that much. It wasn't the worst book I read but it wasn't the best. There were things that I liked about it. l liked how the author used real issues that kids and real people go through every day. Lots of people would be able to relate to this book in different ways. I can also relate to this book in a way. Nate really liked to play football and he was good at it too. I can relate to this because I like to play baseball a lot. It's my favorite sport. So I know how Nate feels about the game football.
In the end I didn't really like the book. Even though there were things a liked and things I could relate to it wasn't that interesting and I wasn't always into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment