Thursday, February 28, 2013

nick carlson blog slam

    I this blog post nick carlson talks about a book called "Slam".This book is about a guy named john smith. John is an NBA star in atlanta. he plays for the Atlanta hawks. hes a really good player. His position is a power forward. Hes able to score points when ne wants to. And hes able to step up to the plate and do what he has to do when the time comes. But the big question that he has for himself is why isnt he in the all star games?Why hasnt he made the all star team?
     I really liked the way nick talked about the book. he didnt something that i do a lot when im writing my blog posts about my books. I usually compare the book to my life. This book relates to nick because its about basketball. And nick loves to play basketball. So nick can porbably relate in someway to what John is going through. And thats the same way i feel when i read sports books. Even though the book may not be about baseball,which is the sport i really like to play. I can still relate to them most of the time. Because every athlete goes through a lot of problems and alot of presure. And no matter what sport you play you will still find someone who may not play the same sport you do but goes through the same about of presure and problems as you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment